Basic Pinterest Marketing Concepts
Pinterest is a great tool for marketing. Curiously, Pinterest marketing utilizes its native power to encourage people utilizing photos. It is the goal of Pinterest to connect people through things that have typical interests.
When engaging in your Pinterest marketing campaign it is crucial to avoid the magpie syndrome. Not just since Pinterest is brand-new you have to join in to be in the crowd. When you are marketing with Pinterest it is good to discover how the video game is played.
Contests. Contests are an excellent method of producing awareness and exposure for your item both in the online and offline world. The mechanics of joining your Pinterest contests need to be simple and every entry must be a sure winner. This will make people flock to your boards and follow you. The amount of eyeballs that will be considered for the contest is an incredible increase in offering your items and business more exposure.
This trick worked for Facebook and it will work for Pinterest too. Permit other Pinterest users to pin things on boards that you host. Individuals tend to emulate other individuals if you try to show off how beneficial your items can be for their lifestyle through images.
Produce original content. Let’s face it. About 80 percent of the activities in Pinterest are driven by re-pins. This indicates that initial material has the possible to rule the Pinterest marketing universe. Original material has far more chances to be re-pinned than non-original content. This will provide a boost for your items direct exposure and awareness.
Be follow-worthy. Make your board worthy of following through believed provoking material. The more interesting your material becomes the much better opportunities that you will make more followers. Another thing to keep in mind so you ‘d be follow-worthy is to first follow others.
This is the principle that has actually been proven all across the social media galaxy., if you follow the leading pet dogs possibilities are they will follow you back.., if the top canine follows you the follow the leader syndrome kicks in which can earn you more eyeballs that will increase the presence of your items.
Your Pinterest marketing can become an excellent financial investment to make. The quantity of time and effort that you spend on Pinterest can make or break your marketing and the quantity of money that you will earn. The surest method to prosper in marketing in Pinterest is to invest a lot on research study and to learn the very best practices from other online marketers and even your rivals.
Pinterest is a good tool for marketing. When engaging in marketing in Pinterest it is essential to prevent the magpie syndrome. Your Pinterest marketing can end up being a great investment to make. The quantity of time and effort that you invest on Pinterest can make or break your marketing and the amount of cash that you will earn. The surest way to succeed in marketing in Pinterest is to invest a lot on research and to find out the finest practices from other marketers and even your competitors.
Article Source: Basic Pinterest Marketing Concepts
Pro’s And Con’s Of Pinterest Marketing
What is Pinterest?
In today’s Internet world, social marketing sites have become more and more popular. These social networking sites allow people to connect through words, pictures, sounds and even videos. People can connect anytime and anywhere. Pinterest is a major player in social media with over 13 million users and they have caught the attention of marketers.
It is a social-sharing photo website allowing you to “Pin” images to virtual pin boards in order to get your pins noticed and share them with your followers. Users organize, share and store pictures uploaded.
Currently, Pinterest is popular among consumer marketers, but should B2B marketers use the platform in their social media strategies? Let’s consider the Pro’s and Con’s of Pinterest marketing.
Pro’s of Pinterest Marketing
• Easy to Use – The Pinterest site is easy to both use and to navigate. The best Pinterest marketing strategy for newcomers to the site is the making of files accessible with just a click on a pin and allowing users to share the pins they like on the marketer’s business profile.
• Generates Referral Traffic – More referral traffic is generated by Pinterest than many major social networking sites.
• Content is Visual – Since Pinterest is based on photo-sharing, the best Pinterest marketing strategy for sellers is to upload an outstanding picture of their product or service. They should also add their store’s information to the picture’s caption and promote the pin to other boards. Pinterest pinning tips include the suggestion of being organized with your brand by your creating a design that will categorize your products into the boards. This will eliminate difficulty of clients to browse what you are offering.
• Market Research – Pinterest will not only give you opportunities for market exposure, but it will also provide a platform for market research to improve your advertising strategies. It allows you to interact with regular Pinterest members. By seeing their pins and comments, you will learn the kinds of things they are interested in. This knowledge will help you to develop a marketing campaign that will target the correct demographics.
• Ideal for Artistic Exposure – If you are a business such as architecture, interior design, fashion design or other similar industries, you will find Pinterest the ideal site to exhibit your work online. The best way for you to get your pins noticed is to keep your content and posts eye-catching, original and high in quality.
• SEO – A Pinterest pinning tip includes an awareness that Pinterest builds a stored link for every user post. The stored links are inbound links to your site. Furthermore, the inbound links will raise your search engine ranking.
• Women Users – It has been said that 65% of Pinterest users are women and 85% of Pinterest traffic is driven by women. Therefore, if your business clients are women, Pinterest could be an excellent way to reach your potential customers.
Con’s of Pinterest Marketing
• Copyright Issues – There can be copyright issues caused by many users pinning and re-pinning images owned by others. Some legal bloggers have conveyed concerns for these possible copyright issues.
• Large Number of Women Users – If your interests are guy interests such as power tools or football, you probably won’t find many images to your liking on Pinterest. If your demographic target isn’t women, you may not be successful with Pinterest marketing.
• Not Business Oriented – Being repeatedly pinned may not help your business marketing even if the pin goes viral. The link to your site can be lost through the repeated re-pinning process and more traffic will not be drawn to your business site. Also, the focus on Pinterest is often on lifestyle content with items such as recipes, home décor and fashion.
What is your opinion? Do the pro’s outweigh the con’s for Pinterest marketing of business?
Article Source: Pro’s And Con’s Of Pinterest Marketing